Elizabeth McIngvale, Ph.D., LMSW is a nationally recognized speaker on the topic of OCD, mental health and mental health stigma. Dr. McIngvale would love the opportunity to speak at your next event. In addition her father, James McIngvale who is a nationally recognized business owner and philanthropist speaks with Elizabeth on the topics of OCD, mental health and mental health stigma from a family perspective. To see an example of a speech the father/daughter duo did together watch the video above The costs for their speaking engagements are as follows:
- $1000: Elizabeth McIngvale, Ph.D., LMSW
- $1500: Elizabeth McIngvale, Ph.D., LMSW and James McIngvale
- $1,500: Elizabeth McIngvale, Ph.D., LMSW
- $2,000: Elizabeth McIngvale, Ph.D., LMSW and James McIngvale
- $500: An OCD Professional to give a presentation on an OCD related topic. Please note that this person will not be Dr. McIngvale. However, we will provide you with an experienced OCD provider. If you are looking for an OCD professional training, please visit our OCD 101 Training page to schedule a training and for more information.
Please complete the Speaking Request Form below. Peace of Mind Foundation will review your request and contact you with approval or denial. Please allow 2-3 business days to process your request. The donation amounts listed above are a minimum requirement for all speaking engagements. You will not be asked to donation until your request has been approved. If you have any questions or trouble filling out the form, please email email@example.com. Thank you for understanding.