Cali Werner is headed to the 2020 Olympic Trials!
She opens up to the Peace of Mind Foundation about her struggles with OCD and shares tips for athletes.
Keep up with the race at https://www.atlanta2020trials.com/ and follow Cali’s experience at the Olympic Trails on our Instagram Page @ThePeaceofMindFoundation or @CaliRoper
- A licensed clinician for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder at the Houston OCD Program
- Struggled with OCD from a young age; proper treatment inspired her to her profession
- Still trained by the Rice coach Jim Bevan
- Was nine-time Conference USA champion; competed at 10,000 meters at 2014 NCAA Outdoor Championships
- Coaches at Houston’s only running studio, RACEPACE
- This information is posted on her Race Profile
Cheer on Cali with us:
On February 29, 2020, the race will be broadcast live on NBC across the country. The broadcast will be live at 12:00 p.m. EST, with coverage concluding at 3:00 p.m. On WXIA in Atlanta only, coverage will begin at 11:30 a.m. EST.