by Christina Hunter I distinctly remember studying mental health in my 8th grade Health class, and watching a video on a form of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) known as Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP). I was transfixed by the intensity and bravery that the therapy required. I remember watching the...
- Commitment to Diverse Populations July 13, 2020
- Battle Back Beads May 26, 2020
- Angst: Raising Awareness Around Anxiety May 6, 2020
- It’s Never Time to “be OCD”: Now is a Time for Increased Empathy and Flexibility April 13, 2020
- The Anxiety Wellness Center shares Helpful Tips for Coping with Covid-19 March 23, 2020