by Christina Hunter I distinctly remember studying mental health in my 8th grade Health class, and watching a video on a form of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) known as Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP). I was transfixed by the intensity and bravery that the therapy required. I remember watching the...
- The Anxiety Wellness Center shares Helpful Tips for Coping with Covid-19 March 23, 2020
- Coronavirus and OCD: Managing Anxiety March 11, 2020
- 2020 Olympic Trials: Cali Werner, LMSW February 26, 2020
- An Athlete’s Drive: OCD & Sport February 18, 2020
- Fight For Your Rights February 10, 2020